If you have children, someday they will leave the nest to make their own way in the world. Will your marriage survive “Empty Nest Syndrome”? Here are three ways that Empty Nest Syndrome can lead to divorce, and 4 ways to overcome it and save your marriage.
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- The Surprising Truth About Male Victims Of Domestic Violence
- What Does a Judge Taking Into Consideration When Deciding “The Best Interest Of The Child?”
- How To Navigate A Divorce Caused By Addiction
- Narcissistic Abuse Is A Journey… But It Doesn’t Take As Long As You Think
- Avoiding the Mistake of the Middle Marriage: Your Brain on Divorce