If your divorce lines up with a major event, focus on how you want the event remembered by your child(ren) in their divorce narrative. You will never regret acting gracefully.
The post 5 Tips on Participating in Life Events During Divorce appeared first on Divorce Magazine.
Going through the multistep process of reclaiming your original name will be challenging if you don’t have a divorce decree in hand.
The post Getting a Name Change Before Divorce: How to Become “Yourself” Again appeared first on Divorce Magazine.
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- 2019 Identity theft statistics Trends and statistics about identity theft
- Why Don’t Divorced Dads Turn To Each Other For Support Like Divorced Moms Do?
- Marital Compatibility: It’s About More Than Being “In Love”
- Vital Takeaways from Jeff Bezos’s High-Net-Worth Divorce
- Can Narcissists Really Move On Like Nothing Happened?