If your divorce lines up with a major event, focus on how you want the event remembered by your child(ren) in their divorce narrative. You will never regret acting gracefully.
The post 5 Tips on Participating in Life Events During Divorce appeared first on Divorce Magazine.
Going through the multistep process of reclaiming your original name will be challenging if you don’t have a divorce decree in hand.
The post Getting a Name Change Before Divorce: How to Become “Yourself” Again appeared first on Divorce Magazine.
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- You Can’t Heal What You’re Afraid To Feel
- The Surprising Truth About Male Victims Of Domestic Violence
- What Does a Judge Taking Into Consideration When Deciding “The Best Interest Of The Child?”
- How To Navigate A Divorce Caused By Addiction
- Narcissistic Abuse Is A Journey… But It Doesn’t Take As Long As You Think