Procrastination is a problem at any point in our lives, but when it comes to your relationship, your marriage, where are you? Is it preventing you from moving toward better things?
The post Procrastination: Are You Failing to Launch in Your Relationship? appeared first on Divorce Magazine.
As life evolves, so does marriage. Couples who learn to accept reasonable expectations – which must include spending quality time together – could save their marriage and make it more rewarding than they ever thought it could be.
The post 12 Reasonable Expectations that Could Save Your Marriage appeared first on Divorce Magazine.
Yes, divorce is socially acceptable, but that doesn’t mean that every or even the majority of marriages are doomed to end in divorce. Below are why some do – and what you should do to make sure yours doesn’t.
The post Just Because Divorce Is Socially Acceptable Doesn’t Mean You’ll Divorce appeared first on Divorce Magazine.
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- Marital Compatibility: It’s About More Than Being “In Love”
- Vital Takeaways from Jeff Bezos’s High-Net-Worth Divorce
- Can Narcissists Really Move On Like Nothing Happened?
- Texas Court Includes Father’s Personal Injury Annuity in Resources When Calculating Child Support
- Take the High Road for Thanksgiving After Divorce