As counselors, we come in contact with clients who are angry or heartbroken and oftentimes feel defeated. This sense of pain and loss is frequently realized in the forensic setting in which I work with parents who are desperate to rebuild a parent-child relationship that is severely damaged or estranged. I also work with children who assert that they never want to see or speak with one of their parents again. Continue reading…
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- Why Don’t Divorced Dads Turn To Each Other For Support Like Divorced Moms Do?
- Marital Compatibility: It’s About More Than Being “In Love”
- Vital Takeaways from Jeff Bezos’s High-Net-Worth Divorce
- Can Narcissists Really Move On Like Nothing Happened?
- Texas Court Includes Father’s Personal Injury Annuity in Resources When Calculating Child Support