Negative emotions can lead to rash behaviors and bad decisions during the divorce process. Therapy can be a good solution to find support and to manage negative emotions during divorce.
The post Why Managing Negative Emotions During Divorce is Crucial appeared first on Divorce Magazine.
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- The Surprising Truth About Male Victims Of Domestic Violence
- What Does a Judge Taking Into Consideration When Deciding “The Best Interest Of The Child?”
- How To Navigate A Divorce Caused By Addiction
- Narcissistic Abuse Is A Journey… But It Doesn’t Take As Long As You Think
- Avoiding the Mistake of the Middle Marriage: Your Brain on Divorce