Negative emotions can lead to rash behaviors and bad decisions during the divorce process. Therapy can be a good solution to find support and to manage negative emotions during divorce.
The post Why Managing Negative Emotions During Divorce is Crucial appeared first on Divorce Magazine.
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- Why Don’t Divorced Dads Turn To Each Other For Support Like Divorced Moms Do?
- Marital Compatibility: It’s About More Than Being “In Love”
- Vital Takeaways from Jeff Bezos’s High-Net-Worth Divorce
- Can Narcissists Really Move On Like Nothing Happened?
- Texas Court Includes Father’s Personal Injury Annuity in Resources When Calculating Child Support