A more comprehensive and detailed parenting plan will help parents avoid future battles so that parenting disagreements will not escalate into conflicts. Like a peace treaty, a good parenting plan cannot anticipate every possible conflict, but it can identify likely issues and provide a roadmap for handling issues that are not easily resolved.
A new California pet law which takes effect in early 2019 will allow couples involved in divorce settlements to petition for sole or joint ownership of a pet.
The post New California Law on Deciding Pet Custody During Divorce appeared first on Divorce Magazine.
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- Why Don’t Divorced Dads Turn To Each Other For Support Like Divorced Moms Do?
- Marital Compatibility: It’s About More Than Being “In Love”
- Vital Takeaways from Jeff Bezos’s High-Net-Worth Divorce
- Can Narcissists Really Move On Like Nothing Happened?
- Texas Court Includes Father’s Personal Injury Annuity in Resources When Calculating Child Support