Some of us will be out, some of us will be in. However you choose to celebrate the 4th of July, don’t forget to laugh at life, yourself and just in general. Have a great holiday! And, if you are celebrating your 1st post-divorce “independence” on the 4th we wish you an especially fabulous day.
1. We all need a break from that!
2. And that he doesn’t ruin the traditional 4th of July celebration
in Washington by making it all about himself!
3. The 4th of December? Nah!
4. Some people go crazy in the streets, some go crazy online!
5. Meet trimmings, fat, sodium erythorbate and sodium nitrite. Nom Nom!
6. Be careful out there folks! It’s a new America.
7. You know you are codependent when you starve at the 4th of July
picnic because your boyfriend can’t find anything to eat.
8. It’s the American way!
9. The party starts at 10! BYOB!
10. Any woman who can’t celebrate her independence needs
therapy, not chocolate.
The post Happy 4th Of July! 10 Hilarious Someecards To Help You Celebrate appeared first on Divorced Moms.