Originally published by Joanna Herzik.
To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
9. Texas Supreme Court on arbitrability of class claims – Christopher Stevenson of Adair Myers Graves Stevenson @AdairMyers in Houston
7. Happy New Year!! A Great Time to Review Your Insurance Policies for a Worry-Free Year – Chip Merlin of the Merlin Law Group @MerlinLawGroup
6. Safety, Substance Abuse and Mental Health: Helping yourself through a Texas family law case – Bryan Fagan @bryanjfagan of Law Office of Bryan Fagan in Houston
3. Your Estate Plan May Need To Be Tweaked: The SECURE Act Has Passed – Rania Combs of Rania Combs Law @raniacombs in Houston
2. Court Holds That Will Contestant Was Not Estopped From Challenging the Will Due to Accepting Assets – David Fowler Johnson @TXFiduciaryLit of Winstead PC in Fort Worth
1. The Thinning Tightrope for Harassment Investigations – Robert G. Chadwick, Jr. @chadwicklawusa of Seltzer Chadwick Soefje & Ladik, PLLC in Frisco