In divorce actions, all participants would prefer a scenario where the one spouse dictates the separation terms. Particularly if you are concerned about the home business you worked so hard to build, animosity toward a divorcing spouse should be avoided at all costs.
The post “I’m Getting Divorced…Am I Going to Lose My Home Business?” appeared first on Divorce Magazine.
There are some experts who decide to “rig” the value of a business in favor of one spouse. Here are some things that could point to a rigged valuation.
The post Beware a Rigged Business Valuation When Calculating Child Support appeared first on Divorce Magazine.
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- Why Don’t Divorced Dads Turn To Each Other For Support Like Divorced Moms Do?
- Marital Compatibility: It’s About More Than Being “In Love”
- Vital Takeaways from Jeff Bezos’s High-Net-Worth Divorce
- Can Narcissists Really Move On Like Nothing Happened?
- Texas Court Includes Father’s Personal Injury Annuity in Resources When Calculating Child Support