https://family-court-corruption.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Family-Court-Virus-Protest.jpg 300 232 admin https://family-court-corruption.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/fcc-logo-jpg.jpg admin2020-04-18 06:00:552021-05-08 09:44:47Family Court Virus Protest!
Clark County Nevada
April 16, 2020
Are you tired of our current corrupt Family Court System?
Where families are torn apart.
Evidence is disregarded, lies are accepted, your constitutional rights are ignored, federal and state laws are replaced by a judge’s discretion.
Transparency is stifled.
Where criminals have more rights than a litigant in family court.
This is the time to rise up.
There are 15 Clark County Family Court seats up for election on the 2020 election ballots.
Let’s get together and unite to remove the corruption off the bench before they get elected or re-elected!
We have taken steps to comply with the current epidemic guidelines:
* social distancing.
* gloves and mask optional.
We are going to meet in front of the Clark County Family Court House on:
Monday, April 20th, 9 am until noon.
601 North Pecos Road Las Vegas, Nv. 89155 at the corner of Pecos and Bonanza across from the McDonald’s.
* We need jury boxes in family court, especially for termination of parental rights and relocation of children.
* We need public defenders appointed if a litigant is looking at jail time and can’t afford an attorney in family court.
* We need attorneys charged as vexatious, the same way pro-se-litigants are being silenced in family court and constitutional rights ignored.
* We need Judges to start reporting bad behaviors against other judges and attorneys in family court.
* We need the rules of evidence to be enforced in family court.
* We need Judges to disclosed campaign donations on the record.
* We need judges to stop favoring one attorney over the other because they are friends or acquaintances.
Everyone is welcome to join us.
Wear your Veterans In Politics shirt. If you don’t have one, it will be provided to you.
For more information please contact Steve Sanson President of Veterans In Politics International, Inc.
702 283 8088
702 283 8088