Clark County Nevada
March 2, 2021
Veterans In Politics video internet talk-show interviewed Burke Hall a litigant that has been fighting to have custody of his two remaining sons after his ex-wife was convicted of the death of their youngest son. Burke discusses why AB 115 is not a law that would benefit Nevada’s families in this year’s legislative session.
Please click on the link below to view AB115:
AN ACT relating to parentage; authorizing a court to determine in certain circumstances that more than two people have a parent and child relationship with a child; establishing provisions concerning custody and visitation, adoption, and the termination of parental rights in cases in which a child has more than two parents; requiring the Committee to Review Child Support Guidelines to review the guidelines established by regulation for the support of one or more children to determine the amount of required support in cases in which a child has more than two parents and provide any recommendations for revisions to the Administrator of the Division of Welfare and Supportive Services of the Department of Health and Human Services; requiring the Administrator to review and consider any such recommendations and revise or adopt any necessary regulations, and providing other matters properly relating thereto.
Our Argument Against this bill:
ASSEMBLY BILL 115
- TOTAL WASTE OF LEGISLATION RESOURCES. THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER IMPORTANT BILLS TO ADDRESS. THIS IS A DIRECT VIOLATION AND MOCKERY OF OUR US CONSTITUTION.
- SEVERE VIOLATION OF NRS 126.036 TROXEL V. GRANVILLE
- WE ALREADY HAVE SURROGACY LAWS AND SPERM DONATION CONTRACT LAWS.
- AND GAY MARRIAGE ALREADY ALLOWS SAME-SEX COUPLES TO BE PARENTS.
- THERE IS NO REASON FOR EVEN MORE DISCRETION.
- THIS BILL WOULD UNDERMINE THE ENTIRE INSTITUTION OF THE FAMILY UNIT. AND GIVE FAMILY COURT JUDGES UNLIMITED POWER AND DISCRETION OVER THE BIOLOGICAL PARENTS REGARDLESS IF THEY ARE FIT; REGARDLESS IF THEY ARE MARRIED
- WE ALREADY SUFFER FROM JUDGES HAVING “TOO MUCH” DISCRETION AND THIS WOULD GIVE CARTE BLANCHE TO DESTROY THE FAMILY UNIT AND ALLOW LEGALIZED TORTUROUS INTERFERENCE IN PARENTING RIGHTS. ESSENTIALLY IT WOULD ALLOW LEGALIZED KIDNAPPING—GIVE THEM THE DISCRETION TO ASSIGN OR REMOVE PARENTS.
- JUST LIKE IN THE DOCUMENTARY “THE GUARDIANS”, A STATE OFFICIAL SHOWS UP AT YOUR FRONT DOOR——MRS. _____________, I HAVE A TEMPORARY ORDER TO TAKE YOUR CHILD. COMPLY OR FACE JAIL TIME.
- CREATES SIBLING ALIENATION AS YOUR CHILDREN COULD EACH HAVE DIFFERENT PARENTS EVEN IF THEY ARE 100% BIOLOGICALLY RELATED.
- IN THE RASMUSSEN-HAMMER CASE THAT HAS BEEN ONGOING FOR 8 YEARS WE SEE THE SEVERE DAMAGE CAUSED TO THE CHILD WHEN DISTRICT COURT JUDGES USED THEIR DISCRETION TO GIVE A MARRIED WOMAN PARENTING RIGHTS TO A 6 ½ YRS OLD GIRL ALONG WITH THE BIOLOGICAL PARENTS ON THE PREMISE SHE WAS A “BABYSITTER”. HOW THIS IS GOING ON UNDER EXISTING LAW IS A MYSTERY. THE COURT TREATS THE 100% BIOLOGICALLY RELATED SIBLINGS AS IF THEY HAVE DIFFERENT PARENTS AND AS SUCH SIBLING BOND DOES NOT EXIST. THE BROTHER AND SISTER HAVE NOT BEEN ALLOWED CONTACT IN OVER 2 YEARS. BOTH GRIEVE THE LOSS OF ONE ANOTHER.
- THIS JUDICIAL DISCRETION WOULD ALSO DESTROY BEST INTEREST UNDER NRS 125C.0035.
- AMERICA HAS THE LOWEST CHILDBIRTH IN 38 YEARS. IF PARENTS FEEL THEY HAVE NO POWER TO GOVERN THEIR FAMILIES, THEY WILL HAVE FEWER CHILDREN.
- A JUDICIAL CRISIS ALREADY EXISTS, JUDGES ALREADY ABUSING DISCRETION, THIS WOULD MAKE IT 10X WORSE. THIS BILL WILL FEED THE FIRE OF JUDICIAL ERROR OR JUDICIAL CORRUPTION.
- WOULD CLOG UP CHILD SUPPORT COURTS AS NOW THERE ARE MORE PARENTS FROM WHICH TO COLLECT.
- IT MIGHT BE A WAY TO DRUM UP MORE $$$$ THROUGH FAMILY COURT. THE CONTENTION IS ALREADY AT A HIGH WITH TWO PARENTS. MORE THAN TWO WOULD CREATE BIGGER WARS AND PUT EVEN MORE PRESSURE ON CHILDREN.; FORCING THEM IN THE MIDDLE OF THREE, FOUR, OR MORE ADULTS.
- IN ADDITION, IT ALLOWS THE GOVERNMENT TO INTERCEDE.
- YOU MIGHT BE FORCED TO SHARE YOUR CHILD WITH A STATE AGENCY WHERE THE STATE AGENCY IS DEEMED TO BE GIVEN THE PARENT STATUS.
- ANYONE COULD NOW FILE A PETITION FOR PARENTAGE; NEIGHBOR, FRIEND, SCHOOL TEACHER, BABYSITTER, ANYONE WHO HAS A “RELATIONSHIP” WITH YOUR CHILD.
Please click on the link below to view: Burke Hall discusses proposed legislation regarding family court on Veterans In Politics talk-show