- Access to court hearings by phone, or Zoom
- How judges behaved in a case.
- Complaints filed to the Commission on Judicial Performance, State Bar or local presiding judge.
- Outrageous court orders.
- How the lawyers behaved.
- Court reporters.
- Any depositions held during the 20-21 pandemic.
- Court filings when clerk offices were closed.
- Experts who are paid to testify in court.
- Child Support
- Language Barriers
If you have recordings or videos of lawyers , judges , or court appointed experts in your case, please end them along with a brief description as to what the recording shows.
Tell us the county, and name the judges , lawyers and court appointed experts. Please limit other information , it will not be read. We will contact you if any of the above issues are addressed.
If you have recorded supervised visitation centers, or reunification camps and therapists, or of an attorney engaging in abusive conduct, please let us know.
Email: CalJohnQPublic @Gmail.com